November 26 @ 7:00 pm - November 27 @ 12:00 am£11
Tickets and registration
- All attendees must purchase a ticket prior to admittance at either BronyScot or Rock Nessie. Lending a pass to someone who is not entitled to one may lead to both parties being ejected.
- If you wish to transfer your ticket to someone else not named on the ticket, this must be notified and confirmed in advance by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tickets are not automatically refundable. However, if you have made a purchase in error, or need to cancel in exceptional circumstances, please e-mail us and we will aim to accommodate.
- Attendees must adhere to the policies of the Hilton Glasgow Grosvenor (for BronyScot) or the Classic Grand (for Rock Nessie). In particular, only food and drink purchased on the premises should be consumed there.
- Admittance to Rock Nessie (on Sunday 26 November 2017) is only for those aged 18 or over. The venue security may request photographic identification from those who look under 25, and they reserve the right to refuse admission.
- BronyScot is a family-friendly event. Please do not behave in a way inappropriate for this environment, or display inappropriate clothing or other items.
- Do not harass or behave aggressively to staff, guests or other attendees. Respect others’ right to privacy if they ask to be left alone.
- Attendees are liable for any damage they cause to the venue’s or other people’s property.
Photography and filming
- Photography or filming for commercial purposes is strictly forbidden without prior written consent by the Committee.
- The main stage will be officially filmed for streaming and documentation purposes. Please bear in mind if you are on stage, you may appear in video footage.
- Please ask people for consent before taking photos of them, and respect their wishes if they say no.